Terms & Conditions
The information we collect Handling your Personal Data What happens with the information given? Below are a list of Terms & Conditions set in place.
This can be altered at anytime. Please check regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes.
The Information We Collect
The information you provided through our contact form is collected as an enquiry through the website. Appropriate technologies are set in place to safeguard your data and prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Handling your Personal Data
We comply with our obligations under the GDPR by keeping Personal Data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect your Personal Data.
What happens with the information given?
The types of data we process:
We use information held about you in the following way:
Contact form submissions are used to respond to enquiries and where appropriate your enquiry, complaint or comment will be anonymously used in helping to improve our standards. No personal data will be sold to third parties in any way. You will not receive communications unless you give us permission to do so.
How long we keep your personal data?
Data Submissions are kept for no longer than 12 months, after which they are deleted. Controlling your personal information If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing or correspondence purposes, you may change your mind at any time.
This includes; Your rights and your Personal Data Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- The right to request a copy of your Personal Data which we hold about you
- The right to request that we correct any Personal Data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- The right to request your Personal Data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to request that the Data Controller (Colin Doyle) provide the Data Subject with his/her Personal Data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another Data Controller
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your Personal Data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
- The right to object to the processing of Personal Data
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
We do not sell, share or otherwise provide personal data to third parties in any way or than if requested by law.
What is a cookie?
Further information about GDPR
For further information about General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) please visit https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/ What is a cookie? If you have any further questions, please contact.